COOL TIP: How to Find an Executor for Your Estate

Only 40% of all Americans died with a valid will. The remaining 60% died either without ever having created a will or not having a legally enforceable one, , according to author Theodore Hughes. But even more surprisingly, almost 100% of the people who created wills or failed to do so but remarkably little thought … Read more