November 9-16, 2019
Receptivity, Revitalization and Re-commitment
We all aspire. And while we enjoy success and recognition, we sometimes don’t take time to really celebrate ourselves and our accomplishments. That’s exactly what we are offering during a week of the 3 R’s on Costa Rica’s idyllic Pacific Coast. At this retreat, we’ll be using a combination of Mindfulness, Yoga and Creativity to achieve what we call the 3 R’s: receptivity to be open to what we really want, revitalization to continue working towards it, and a recommitment to ourselves along that path. In a near-perfect eight-day rejuvenation at DoceLunas Resort near Jaco, Costa Rica, you will meet other aspiring revitalizers, like yourself. You’ll be offered a relaxing setting with healthy food, amazing natural beauty and skilled teachers who will guide you in your personal pursuit of the 3R’s: Receive, Revitalize and Recommit. Here’s what you’ll achieve during this week in paradise:
- A reminder that you are an amazing and accomplished aspirer
- A fresh design for your personal agenda of happiness and fulfillment
- New skills to keep you balanced and focused throughout the year
- The renewed passion to maintain your creativity and vitality
- Incredible memories that will be valuable touchstones throughout your life
- The opportunity to nurture deep friendships with fellow aspirers
Why come to Costa Rica for this? You’ll know it once you are here. Just as you can exercise better in a gym and meditate in a quiet place, you can revitalize when you are in a natural sanctuary fueled with nurturing foods and free of distractions. Plus, the price is right. Instruction, healthy food, lodging and activities all for less than $200 per night.
We offer you an intimate week with you…..and others like you. Guided into your own mind with intuitive solutions and emerging with clarity, energy and direction. All in one week. And you will be revitalized by the process. We guarantee it!
The resort,, is an eco-conscious retreat center near the town of Jaco, located on Costa Rica’s Pacific Coast and about an hour and a half from the San Jose airport. It provides the perfect blend of modern luxury and natural essence, nestled in the jungle, about one mile from the beach and away from the noise of town. The resort also grows much of their own food, and serves it in their restaurant, .
You’ll meet like-minded individuals, all working to improve their lives and the world. Join us and friends for a truly transformational rejuvenation week accented with mindful hikes and long walks on the beach, restorative swims and soaks in the gentle Pacific, and lots of laughter and song.
Each day will consist of: morning sessions of 2-1/2 hours combining mindfulness talks, meditation instruction, and practice, breathing exercises & yoga. Afternoon or evening sessions will be 1-1/2 hours combining meditation, interactive exercises, and gentle yoga. Yoga classes will be taught in a beautiful yoga studio with the backdrop of the jungle. Three teachers in a small group setting means personalized attention and instruction led by highly experienced yoga teacher, Paisley Close, e-RYT 500, and expert mindfulness teacher, Bob McClure. Art and creativity sessions will be held throughout the day by Jean Frazier, RN.
There will be essential conversations designed to help you learn how to facilitate heightened conversations and create deeper connections. In between you will have time for yourself, time to interact with others and time to explore Costa Rica’s unique beauty.
Our small group setting, coupled with our highly skilled instructors, means classes are both beginner-friendly as well as insightful to provide new depth for those who already practice. Themes will include intuition, mindfulness, restfulness, clarity and creativity with take-home tools and practices to help integrate the three R’s into your daily life. Their intention for the retreat is not only for you to relax and have fun in Costa Rica, but also to offer tools and practices to take home with you to integrate into your daily life.
Sample Schedule / Typical Day
- Jungle Morning! (Fruit/Coffee/Tea/Snacks)
- Morning practice
- Mindfulness practice or activity and lounging (walking, journaling, relaxation, meditation, creative time…)
- Gourmet lunch
- Afternoon class/workshop/group activity
- Evening tribe gathering or relaxation time
- Shuttle to and from Juan Santamaria International Airport
- 8 days and 7 nights at DoceLunas Resort
- Three instructors who offer classes and paid private sessions
- 3 mostly organic meals every day
- Daily yoga and meditation classes
- Workshops, group activities, tribe gatherings, mindfulness practices
- Group excursion to Carara National Park
- Evening class and performance from local Costa Ricans
- Endless amounts of hiking and swimming
- Bird Watching: More than 300 migratory and resident species
- Stunning gardens, views, and a vivid immersion in nature
- Location close to the Pacific Ocean, nature hikes, adventure tours and other adventure activities
What’s NOT Included?
- Airfare to and from departing country
- Airport fees in Costa Rica or your departing country
- Optional Excursions: Zip-lining, horseback riding, surfing lessons
- Optional Spa Treatments: Massages, facials, nutrition consultations
- Retreat staff gratuity
- Travel insurance, if desired
- Day trip to Manuel Antonio Beach
This retreat is exactly what you want:
- If you are interested in learning or deepening your practice of Meditation, Mindfulness and Yoga
- If you are wanting to unplug, de-stress and recharge in a healthy natural environment
- If you have a beginner or an advanced practice of Yoga, Meditation or Mindfulness and wish to deepen it on a more personalized level
- If you are looking for ways to rejuvenate , put attention on your well-being, and connect deeply with yourself and others
- If you love a healthy lifestyle , and are looking for ways to improve your wellness
- If you would love a week-long retreat with visits to beautiful beaches and jungles so you can enjoy nature and adventure on the same trip!
$1595* for Early Bird (before July 1, 2019)
$1750* for bookings (after July 1, 2019)
Fully refundable, less $200 booking fee (up to July 1, 2019)
No refund after July 1, 2019 but fully transferable to another person
To attend this retreat or for further questions contact us at: email@example.com
*Per Person. Double occupancy. Single rooms available at higher price.
Your Coaches Are Amazing
Paisley Close is a yoga teacher with over 10,000 hours of experience in the mind-body field. She teaches with a masterful blend of alignment for body, mind and heart, with practical skills for staying centered off the mat. Her classes provide tools to cope with stress and trauma, and always leave enough room for mindfulness and breath. She is an outdoor enthusiast, long time rock climber, hiker and all-around nature lover. Paisley is registered as E-RYT 500 & YACEP with the Yoga Alliance.
Bob McClure is a Certified Mindfulness Facilitator and instructor at UCLA Mindful Awareness Research Center. He is also a Certified Compassion Cultivation Training (CCT) teacher for Stanford University Center for Compassion, Altruism, Research and Education (CCARE). He teaches mindfulness and compassion skills to healthcare professionals at Sharp HealthCare in San Diego. Bob teaches a system of mindfulness training that develops the skills of attention, clarity, and balance not just in meditation but to enhance every moment of your daily life.
Jean loves creating and finds a deep sense of peace and joy by tapping into her creativity. Acrylic pouring, greeting cards and crystal wands are just a few of the things she enjoys making. She will invite you on a journey to open up to your unique inspirations using what is around you to create touchstones that will be a consistent reminder for you of inner peace and well-being.